ANY SIZE - ANY COLOUR - ANY TIMBER YOU’RE CHOICE, TRULY BESPOKE. DI creates quality individual kitchens and interiors that are made with excellence and precision. DI pride ourselves on the attention to detail given to each individual piece of furniture that is hand built by our British craftsman. DI provide a range of classic and timeless cabinet designs and our flexibility allows you as the customer to realize your vision and ideals. DI offer tailor-made furniture for all aspects of your home. From contemporary or traditional kitchens and utilities to opulent dressing rooms and state of the art media rooms. DI kitchens offer a choice of carcass, timbers and finishes so that we can achieve your exact requirements. All of our drawer boxes are, as you would expect for a high quality product, dovetailed and run on top of the range slow close runners. All of DI cabinet doors are 30mm thick and offered in a range of styles including English, Classic, Shaker, Bevelled, Victorian and Edwardian. DI also offer flexibility on door and drawer styles and a TRUE BESPOKE product where DI design the door to your exact specifications, so you have a one-off unique design, which can be named after you, the designer, which at DI we call TRULY BESPOKE. We make your dream a reality. Painted furniture is given two coats of primer in the workshop and delivered to site ready for painting. Once in situ your painter can paint it in a colour of your choice without having to commit to a colour before installation. A painted kitchen gives you ultimate flexibility as you can easily change it in years to come. Solid wood furniture is carefully given numerous coats of lacquer for protection and a matt sheen. DI make every cabinet in there Yorkshire factory and which is staffed by highly skilled and experienced cabinet makers and sprayers. DI carefully select all of the timber and materials we use and wherever possible only deal with FSC accredited timber suppliers. DI are proud of the quality of our furniture and DI know that it will stand the test of time.
DI CABINET SPECIFICATION
• Oak or Walnut 18mm carcass (sides, back, base). As standard. Other finishes available.
• 18mm shelves with solid timber lipping to front edge.
• Brass or chrome butt hinges (satin chrome or polished chrome).
• Concealed magnetic catches with solid timber block/lat
• Wall hanging brackets and discs.
• Brass or chrome shelf sockets and shelf pegs (tonk strip available).
Doors & frames
• 30mm thick doors (except integrated appliance doors).
• All doors are constructed using traditional methods and are tenoned to give extra strength.
• All primed doors are constructed of tulip wood as standard. But at your request DI can use, Maple, Oak of Ash depending on the final finish you require
• Standard timber doors to choose from, Oak, Peated Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Teak or Ash other timber can be used please enquire.
• All timber doors are constructed of solid timber with a veneer or solid centre panel. Depending on door style chosen.
• Solid hardwood frame attached to the carcass using metal cam and dowels for a traditional and substantial fixing.
• Oak or Walnut dovetailed drawer boxes.
• Slow close drawer runners with a minimum weight load of 40kg.
• 30mm thick drawer fronts.
Open & Glazed cabinets
• Open and glazed cabinets will have a veneered interior as standard.
• Open cabinets will have veneered shelves as standard.
• Glazed cabinets include 6mm thick glass shelves with polished edges however veneered shelves can be supplied instead if required.
• 10mm thick glass shelves are also available at a small supplement.
• Primed finish with two coats of primer applied in the factory, ready for hand painting on site.
• Pre factory printed with huge choice of colours available.
• Timber finished doors to choose from, Oak, Peated Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Teak or Ash other timber can be used please enquire.
Plus in addition to DI kitchens Designer Interiors of London can offer you a variety of other top brands such as: