MADE IN ENGLAND
KITCHENS, BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS, HOME OFFICES, CINEMA ROOMS, FURNITURE
ANY SIZE – ANY STYLE - ANY COLOUR - ANY TIMBER
YOU’RE CHOICE, TRULY BESPOKE
Designer Interiors of London create quality individual kitchens and interiors that are made with excellence and precision. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail given to each individual piece of furniture that is hand built by our British craftsman. We provide a range of classic and timeless cabinet designs and our flexibility allows you the customer to realise your vision and ideals. Designer Interiors of London offer tailor made furniture for all aspects of your home. From contemporary or traditional kitchens and utilities to opulent dressing rooms and state of the art media rooms.
We offer a choice of carcass, timbers and finishes so that we can achieve your exact requirements. All of our drawer boxes are, as you would expect for a high quality product, dovetailed with on top of the range slow close runners. All of our cabinet doors are 30mm thick and offered in a range of styles including English, Classic, Shaker, Bevelled, Victorian and Edwardian. We also offer flexibility on door and drawer styles and a TRUE BESPOKE product where we design the door to your exact specifications, so you have a one off unique design, which can be named after you, which at Designer Interiors of London, we call TRULY BESPOKE. We make your dream a reality.
Painted furniture is given two coats of primer in the workshop and delivered to site ready for painting. Once in situ your painter can paint it in a colour of your choice without having to commit to a colour before installation. A painted kitchen gives you ultimate flexibility as you can easily change the colour in years to come.
Solid wood furniture is carefully given numerous coats of lacquer for protection and a matt sheen.
You can choose Oak, Pippy Oak, Burr Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Pine, Chestnut, or Ash plus other timber can be used please enquire it’s your choice
We make every cabinet in our factory which is staffed by highly skilled and experienced cabinet makers and sprayers. We carefully select all of the timber and materials we use and wherever possible only deal with FSC accredited timber suppliers.
We are proud of the quality of our furniture and we know that it will stand the test of time.
OUR BESPOKE ENGLISH CABINET SPECIFICATION
- Oak or Walnut 18mm carcass (sides, back, base). As standard. Other finishes available.
- 18mm shelves with solid timber lipping to front edge.
- Adjustable feet (base and tall cabinets only).
- Brass, polished chrome or satin chrome butt hinges.
- Concealed magnetic catches with solid timber block lat
- Wall hanging brackets and discs.
- Brass or chrome shelf sockets and shelf pegs or tonk strip is also available.
Doors & frames
- 30mm thick doors (except integrated appliance doors).
- All doors are constructed using traditional methods and are tenoned to give extra strength.
- All primed doors are constructed of tulip wood as standard. But at your request we can use, Maple, Oak of Ash depending on the final finish you require
- Standard timber doors that are not to be painted you can choose from, Oak, Pippy Oak, Burr Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Pine, Chestnut, or Ash plus other timber can be used please enquire.
- All timber doors are constructed of solid timber with a veneer or solid centre panel. Depending on door style chosen.
- 20mm thick integrated appliance doors.
- Solid hardwood frame attached to the carcass using metal cam and dowels for a traditional and substantial fixing.
- Oak or Walnut dovetailed drawer boxes.
- Slow close drawer runners with a minimum weight load of 40kg.
- 30mm thick drawer fronts.
Open & Glazed cabinets
- Open and glazed cabinets will have a veneered interior as standard.
- Open cabinets will have veneered shelves as standard.
- Glazed cabinets include 6mm thick glass shelves with polished edges however veneered shelves can be supplied instead if required.
- 10mm thick glass shelves are also available at a small supplement.
- For hand painting on site.
Primed finish with two coats of primer applied in the factory, ready for hand painting on site.
- Pre Painted
Factory printed with huge choice of colours available